For organisations with an annual income of less than £75,000
What you can apply for
Small Grants are available of between £1,000 and £10,000 over 12 months, for the following areas of work:
- Greening and growing projects which bring communities together and improve the local environment.
- A project which enables disabled people and/or older people who are disadvantaged to actively participate in the arts, sports and health and well-being opportunities.
You can apply for Capital, Revenue or a mixture of the two. A revenue grant cannot be for more than 50% of the organisation’s annual turnover, based on the most recent set of accounts (as opposed to future budgets/forecasts).
This programme is open to groups working in London with an income of less than £75,000, as shown in the organisation’s latest annual accounts.
Applicants will need to be one of the following:
- Registered charity
- Registered Community Interest Company
- Registered Charitable Incorporated Organisation
- Charitable company
- Exempt or excepted charity
- Registered charitable industrial and provident society or charitable Bencom
Applicants will need to be able to provide a least one set of legally compliant accounts. They will also be required to provide an organisational budget for the current financial year and a forecast for the coming year.
We aim to provide a decision within 12 weeks of the receipt of a fully completed application. However, at times of high demand this may take longer, though we will let you know if that is the case. Your project/grant spend should not commence until you have received formal notification of our funding as we cannot fund retrospectively, either in whole or in part.
To start your application please first complete the eligibility quiz here.