Salary: £28,400 – £31,980 per annum inclusive
This is an exciting opportunity to work at the heart of the City of London Corporation’s charitable funder, City Bridge Trust (CBT) working to reduce inequality and create more cohesive communities in London.
As part of a team of Funding Officers, you will work to provide a core business support function within CBT, anchoring all activity in the organisation’s core values.
If you have a particular interest in communications, IT and grant-making, this is the job for you.
You will broadly be asked to:
- Provide initial advice & information to potential and current recipients of charitable funding.
- Support the effective monitoring and evaluation of charitable funding agreements/social investments.
- Support the management of data, information and content in respect of relevant databases, shared files, the website and intranet; producing and running reports, uploading and amending information when required.
- Assist with planning and co-ordination of promotional events.
- Assist with the production of committee and sub-committee papers, the administration of meeting decisions and with servicing internal meetings.
Closing date 12 noon on 25 June 2019
For more information, please see Job Information Pack
To apply online, please visit the City of London job site here.
Alternatively, please contact 020 7332 3978 (24hr answerphone) quoting reference TC714. A minicom service for the hearing impaired is available on 020 7332 3732.
The City of London Corporation is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community and supports flexible working.
The CBT team works flexibly and encourages applications on the basis of job share.