We have now drafted our first version of the strategy.
Click here to find out more.
Every five years, City Bridge Trust (CBT) conducts a review and assessment of the work that it does in fulfilling its vision of a fairer London. This process ensures that we stay relevant and alive to the changing needs of Londoners.
We are pleased to announce that in September 2016, the work for planning CBT’s 2018 to 2023 funding strategy began. We are working hard to make sure that this review is outward looking, and that we speak to as wide an audience as possible – of which you and/or your organisation are a key part.
You can join this conversation through a number of different channels, as shown on our Get involved page.
By the end of the Review, we will have done the following in order to inform the development of CBT’s 2018-2023 funding strategy:
- Work meaningfully with a range of internal and external audiences, in order to understand the new and existing needs and opportunities in London.
- Understand better the assets CBT has to offer Londoners, beyond just our funding.
- Robustly review CBT’s current approaches to grant-making, social investment, encouraging philanthropy and influencing public policy, by speaking to internal and external audiences.
- Draft, and then finalise, a clear and accessible funding strategy for 2018-2023 which is supported by a range of internal and external audiences. The strategy will show what CBT seeks to support in London, why it plans to do this, how it intends to implement its strategy and the rationale for the strategy.
- Develop a timeline for the implementation of the CBT strategy.
We are hopeful that our review process will give us the time to think deeply about our role in ensuring that London is a city where everyone can thrive. We want to work together to develop a funding strategy that really rises to the challenges and opportunities that exist within London.
All queries relating to the Strategic Review should be directed to: email@example.com