We are pleased to announce that following this Strategic Review, our new Bridging Divides programmes are now open to applications. For more information please see here.
Every five years, City Bridge Trust (CBT) conducts a review and assessment of its work, to ensure that we stay relevant and alive to the changing needs of Londoners.
As you know, in September 2016, we began developing our next funding strategy for 2018 to 2023. We have been working hard to include as wide an audience as possible in the review, and we owe a huge thank you to the many individuals and organisations that have been working with us so far. The details about how people got involved are on our Get involved page.
By the end of July 2017, we will have done the following in order to inform the development of CBT’s 2018-2023 funding strategy:
- Work meaningfully with a range of internal and external audiences, in order to understand the new and existing needs and opportunities in London.
- Understand better the assets CBT has to offer Londoners, beyond just our funding.
- Robustly review CBT’s current approaches to grant-making, social investment, encouraging philanthropy and influencing public policy, by speaking to internal and external audiences.
- Draft, and then finalise, a clear and accessible funding strategy for 2018-2023 which is supported by a range of internal and external audiences. The strategy will show what CBT seeks to support in London, why it plans to do this, how it intends to implement its strategy and the rationale for the strategy.
- Develop a timeline for the implementation of the CBT strategy.
The review process has given us the time to think deeply about our role in ensuring that London is a city where everyone can thrive. We want to work together to develop a funding strategy that really rises to the challenges and opportunities that exist within London.
All queries relating to the Strategic Review should be directed to: email@example.com