This community health conference will explore how to embed the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector into health and social care in a post-pandemic world
Date: Wednesday 22nd September 2021, 9.30am – 12.45pm.
- Highlight the positive work of charitable and voluntary organisations during the pandemic to support local communities including active support for healthcare
- Understand how the relationships that exist between some communities and statutory health providers / the state has affected responses during pandemic
- Explore how systems can be transformed to improve working relationships between statutory health providers and local communities to improve health care design and health outcomes.
Confirmed speakers include:
Alice Wilcock – GLA, Assistant Director, Team London
Patrick Vernon – Associate Director, Centre for Ageing Better
Sandra Husbands – Director of Public Health Hackney
Marie Gabriel CBE – Chair, North East London ICS (integrated care system)
The conference is aimed at
- Directors of public health and other strategic leads who plan, commission, or provide local health and wellbeing initiatives
- Local authorities, the NHS and other public sector organisations with a statutory obligation to carry out community engagement activities
- Community and voluntary sector leaders
- Members of the public
Book your place on Eventbrite or by calling 0208 315 1909.
Contact: Hugh Stultz email@example.com
This event is funded by City Bridge Trust as part of the Cornerstone Project.