A new series of free learning and skills workshops offered as part of City Bridge Trust’s Funder Plus offer, The Bridge Programme
Due to positive feedback from our first round of workshops and webinars, we have developed a second series of free workshops for organisations funded by City Bridge Trust.
These will cover the following topics:
- Creating a digital strategy
- Writing a fundraising and income generation plan
- Recruiting for diversity
- Digital Communications & Social Media Introduction
- Five key building blocks for managing organisational change
- Public fundraising: Empowering your supporters to give the way they want to
- ‘One step beyond’ – starting out with social impact measurement
Please feel free to share these workshops with colleagues if you feel others in your organisation would benefit from attending.
Each session will be held on Zoom, with most lasting between 1 – 1.5 hours.
These workshops are for organisations funded by City Bridge Trust.