Media Trust and Equality Diversity Forum (EDF), with support from City Bridge Trust, have launched Stronger Voices – a new communications training programme specifically designed to strengthen the voices of equality organisations across London.
Since the Brexit referendum and the rise of fake news, voices of charities, communities and the equality sector need to be heard more than ever. This is why they are giving 15 London-based equality organisations the opportunity to take advantage of a free a six-month programme of communications training.
By getting involved, organisations will have a change to develop vital communications skills so they can better represent their organisation in the media, advocate their positive work and achievements and increase understanding of the impact their work is having across London and the UK.
Organisations will benefit from:
- An introduction to strategic communications session
- Six training workshops for your staff and beneficiaries, covering a range of media skills and techniques
- Networking opportunities with journalists, including a chance for you to pitch stories to them
- A communications review and surgery session, undertaken with a dedicated team of media professionals
- The development of a targeted communications action plan
It is also a fantastic opportunity to network with charities and organisations and learn from industry leading professionals.
If you want to develop your communications skills and capacity in order to communicate more effectively with new and existing audiences, then apply today.
Applications for the programme are now open. To get involved, complete these three simple steps:
- Visit Stronger Voices to find out more.
- Check that your organisation meets the minimum eligibility criteria & apply to take part in this unique training and development opportunity.
The call for applications will close on 8 May 2018 and successful organisations will be notified by 21 May 2018.